A "clearly" effective alternative to traditional metal braces! Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Old Bridge Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life, and without any metal! Dr. Leung is a certified Invisalign orthodontist, giving patients a "clearly" effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces!
If you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign invisible braces, contact us at Old Bridge Orthodontics and schedule your complimentary orthodontic consultation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth in a quicker amount of time and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. We use advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable – Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are complete within one year; however, this can vary from patient to patient.
Why you need to consider an Invisalign treatment People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces. Invisalign helps improve your overall oral health by making it easier to brush and floss, while also maintaining the proper tooth structure. Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking your appliance. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
How will the plastic Invisalign aligners straighten my teeth?
The most commonly asked question from our patients is "how long will this treatment take?" With traditional braces, treatment times can take between 18 and 30 months; but with an Invisalign treatment, it may only take between nine to 15 months. That’s almost half the time of traditional braces!
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth, and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!
How Much Will It Cost?
One of the first questions people tend to have when considering Invisalign is, "How much will it cost?" The good news is that most individuals are pleasantly surprised to discover that the cost of Invisalign treatment is usually comparable to the cost of traditional braces. Many dental insurance plans cover Invisalign just as they would other orthodontic treatments like traditional braces and your insurance carrier can help you to determine the exact coverage for your treatment. If your insurance does not cover all of your treatment costs or if cost is a concern for you, talk to our staff about payment options. Our office offers flexible, interest-free financing, extended 3rd party financing and options with no down payment.
The exact cost of Invisalign Treatment varies and is based on the specifics needs of the individual patient. These factors can include the complexity of your treatment plan, how long your treatment will take and your orthodontic insurance coverage. During your initial examination, our staff will provide you with a thorough examination to determine the cost for your Invisalign Treatment.
Schedule an initial consultation today with Old Bridge Orthodontics to learn how Invisalign can straighten your teeth.